Golden Goal 44 Square Aluminum Soccer Goal
All Golden Goal™ soccer goals are manufactured to exacting specifications for a true, seamless fit throughout. The 4”x4” square aluminum uprights and crossbar are extruded with a safe ¾” rounded radius on the corners for safety. The uprights, crossbar and backstay are fully integrated with First Team exclusive STAY-PUT™ net attachment design. With STAY-PUT™ there are no velcro, welded hooks, screws, nylon ties or plastic clips. STAY-PUT™ is the first, fully integrated net attachment system for soccer. Simply weave the attachment rope into the attachment notches located throughout the goal structure. The net will STAY-PUT™ until you are ready to remove it and there are no clips, etc. to lose or misplace. With STAY-PUT™ the net always remains tight and true because there are no clips to slide out of place common with other manufacturers lines.
Golden Goal™ backstays are 100% manufactured of galvanized 2” square tubing that is powdercoated white for premium aesthetic appeal. Backstays are reinforced at all corners to prevent weld fatigue common with other brands.
All goals meet or exceed ASTM F2056 for tipover and failure requirements. All Golden Goal™ soccer units meet NCAA, National High School Federation and FIFA rules.
First Team is also one of the only manufacturers to include a padding compensation feature with all soccer goals. All goals can be assembled at official opening width or extended to compensate for thickness of upright padding if applicable.
Golden Goals are sold complete and always include goal structure, backstays, ground bar, transport wheel kits, auger style ground anchors, and professional style hexagonal net.
Who is this for:
- All ages of soccer enthusiasts from very young to professional
- Residences looking for real soccer experience
- Athletic directors, P.E. departments, and gymnasiums that need portable aluminum soccer goals
- 5 sizes that meet National High School Federation, NCAA, and FIFA specs
- Powder white aluminum square posts 4” x 4”, with 2” galvanized square backstays
- All goals meet or exceed ASTM F2056 tipover and failure requirements
- 5 sizes available from mini to NCAA and FIFA regulation.
- STAY-PUT™ technology keeps net in place without velcro, welded hooks, clips, or screws
- Includes padding compensation feature, wheel kits, auger-style ground anchors, and hexagonal net