World Class 40 Round Aluminum Soccer Goal
First Team introduces the World Class™ 40 line of 4" round aluminum portable soccer goals! The World Class 40 line is designed to maximize functionality while keeping budget conscious programs in the game. No other line can claim to offer the value of World Class!
All World Class™ 40 soccer goals are manufactured to exacting standards for true, seamless fit throughout. The 4" round aluminum uprights and crossbar are powdercoated white for an aesthetic appeal. First Team's World Class net fastening system attaches net securely in place. Once in place, net clips will not come loose or get lost. No more velcro straps, welded hooks, screws or nylon ties. Unlike other manufacturers clips, World Class net fasteners will not become loose or cause misalignment of net.
World Class™ 40 backstays are manufactured of 100% galvanized 1 3/4" round tube and will not rust. Backstays are designed extra deep for added stability and security and include our built in portable wheel feature for ease of transport.
All World Class™ 40 goals meet or exceed ASTM F2056 for tipover and failure requirements. All World Class™ soccer units meet NCAA, NHSF and FIFA rules.
First Team is also one of the only manufacturers to include a padding compensation feature with all soccer goals. All goals can be assembled at official opening width or extended to compensate for thickness of upright padding if applicable.
World Class™ 40 goals are sold complete and always include goal structure, backstays, ground bar, transport wheel kits, auger style ground anchors and professional style hexagonal net.
Who is this for:
- All ages of soccer enthusiasts from very young to professional
- Residences looking for real yet affordable soccer experience
- P.E. Department athletic directors and gymnasiums needing portable aluminum soccer goals
- 4 sizes that meet National High School Federation, NCAA, and FIFA specs
- Powder white aluminum round posts 4” x 4”, with 1 3/4” galvanized round backstays
- All goals meet or exceed ASTM F2056 tipover and failure requirements
- 4 sizes available from Element to NCAA and FIFA regulation.
- Plastic clips keep the net in place without velcro, welded hooks, nylon ties, or screws
- Includes padding compensation feature, wheel kits, auger-style ground anchors, and hexagonal net