Important Information about your Order
Please carefully read through this Important Information about your Upcoming Delivery:
RECEIVING YOUR BASKETBALL GOAL.
- You should be receiving a call from the Carrier to coordinate your date of delivery. If you do not hear from them within 24 hours, please track your package and contact the Carrier directly.
- Your freight delivery is CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY, direct from the Manufacturer. You will need to prepare in advance having people onsite to assist you in moving your item.
- Please note that the boxes are extremely heavy and fragile. You will need several people to assist you with Moving the hoop and it’s assembly.
INSPECT YOUR BOXES AND THE CONTENTS.
- You will be receiving 3 separate boxes (the 885 and HIL models will have 4 boxes):
- Please be prepared to OPEN the boxes to ensure there is no major damage prior to the carrier leaving. A box may look damaged on the outside but fine on the inside.
- YOU MUST NOTATE ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS AT TIME OF DELIVERY ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT AT TIME OF DELIVERY.
- If there is significant damage to an item please take pictures immediately and call the manufacturer at (620-662-2233) within 48 HOURS. to send out a replacement and advise on next steps.
- If there is a damaged product, please make sure the delivery service notes the damage and your return on the paperwork.
- Do not accept just that one box or item. You should keep the others boxes and contents.
We hope you enjoy your basketball goal and we wish you and your family a very safe and enjoyable summer!
My Backyard Sports Sports Staff